Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kid Pictures

Here are some fairly recent pics of the kids.
Evan has been rather difficult lately about taking naps even though he obviously still needs one! It was about 7 pm last night I was washing dishes and I looked up at Evan and he had fallen asleep in the middle of coloring! we thought it was funny and had to take a picture before we picked him up.
These pics are from a few weeks ago and aren't really the best but i thought i would share them anyway. He had just figured out how to get on and off his toy by himself and he was so excited and proud of himself!!

well I can't figure out how to rotate these photos so I guess you will just have to look at them sideways. these are just some pictures of Josh from this summer. his looks have really changed since . I will try and update again soon with Halloween pictures.

No comments: