Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update

Ok, so I started this with the intention of keeping up with it but that obviously didn't happen! hopefully this time I will actually keep up with it though. The kids and I kept busy this summer playing outside and gardening. We were able to freeze a whole bunch of green beans, peas, carrots, and apple pie and crisp filling. we also canned some salsa and peaches. I would have liked to do a little more canning but oh well, maybe next year.
Also for those of you that don't know we're buying a house!! I'm so excited. It is 3bedroom, 2 bath and 1,410 sq. ft. We are so excited to have more space! Lars is excited to do the landscaping and I'm excited to paint and decorate. we should be moving by the end of November. I think I've finally figured out how I will paint the kids rooms. I'm thinking that in Joshua's room I'll paint the bottom half of the wall brown and the top half the room will either be a baby blue or white with blue wall hangings and stuff. In Evans room I'm thinking I'll do the same thing except with red on bottom, white on top, and something navy blue separating the colors. he has a lot red, blue, and yellow things so I thought that would look good. I will hopefully post some pictures this weekend once I get them downloaded of the house, joshua's b-day, our trip to Downata Hot Springs this summer.

1 comment:

MissouriMormonMama said...

I will look forward to pictures ( :